Read as you please!

27.7.13

Who said goodbyes are forever?


Last night out of sheer boredom I logged in here and re read all my posts and comments, and it dawned on me that I had been missing out on one of the very good things in my life and I hadn't even realized it.

I've been good, and bad. Life keeps happening on its own, takes its own unexpected highs and lows whenever it wants. I've been writing a journal, probably one of the many reasons of my absence here. But I promise to not leave again. Because I Love you, and I have a lot to tell. For now, let’s just start with Hello again.

BTW did I tell you I’m a sucker for nail art? What’s your guilty pleasure? 

9 comments:

  1. Haha, hello to a new hello! :D
    If that made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today and I've reread quite a few of your old posts! I am so happy to see that you are back :) I cannot wait to get to know your words even more :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO AGAIN :) i'm really glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I love reading mine in the early days thinking wow how the hell did i survive that? glad ur ok honey u always matter to me
    my guilty please is quotes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello :) happy you're back

    ReplyDelete
  6. missed you and your post :)
    welcome back :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thrilled you're back! My guilty please is high heels; tall, sexy, cut someone if you trip, high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt, lil one,
    and I shall see her
    in Seventh-Heaven...
    Wanna wiseabove?
    Juss gotta do 2 thangs
    to be resurrected by the Almighty:

    1. Love God emphatically;
    2. Love your nay-bore...

    trustNjesus, dear.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didnt, lil one,
    and I shall see her
    in Seventh-Heaven...
    Wanna wiseabove?
    Juss gotta do 2 thangs
    to be resurrected by the Almighty:

    1. Love God emphatically;
    2. Love your nay-bore...

    trustNjesus, dear.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete

These make me smile!